Hello again everybody,
Hope you all enjoyed your mid-semester break. Once again I was jumping between states throughout September.
Since being back in Adelaide I have continued to attend the usual array of academic inquiries, academic board meeting, welfare/education/ and finance committee meetings, as well as UniTopia SP5 planning committee meetings to bring you all another fun and enjoyable day of uni.
- 4th – Academic Review Pre-liminary (Mawson Lakes)
- 11th – Formal Inquiry (City West)
- 12th – UniTopia SP5 Committee Meeting
- 18th – Finance Committee Meeting
- 18th – USASA Board Meeting
- 19th – Academic Review Interviews (Mawson Lakes)
- 21st – USASA Board Meeting with PRV David Lloyd (Via – Phone)
- 28th – USASA Education Committee Meeting
- 28th – ACADEMIC BOARD Meeting (City West)
Coming up in October so far:
- 2nd – UniTopia Volunteer Brief and Care Package
- 5th – Toastie Activation (Mawson Lakes)
- 9th – Academic Review Panel (Mawson Lakes)
- 9th – Finance Committee Meeting
- 10th/11th – Academic Integrity Inquiries (Mawson Lakes)
- 12th – Clubs Awards Night
- 16th – MAWSON LAKES UNITOPIA
- 16th – USASA Board Meeting
- 18th – USASA President Candidate Q&A Session (City West)
Until next month, stay safe – look after yourself and your friends and feel free to get in contact with me with any suggestions/concerns/complaints at anytime and i’ll be more than happy to address them the best I can.