Hello again everybody,
It’s that stressful time of year – I hope everyone is feeling as prepared as can be during these last few weeks, but hang in there cause you’re so close!!
This month has been a very eventful one, with the USASA elections for next years board taking place. It was an absolute honour being elected as your student president for 2019.
Other than heckling students for 8hrs a day on their way to JS library during election week I also got to enjoy attending the Club Awards Night to see some of the fantastic work and efforts of clubs over the year being recognised. USASA Clubs have been going from strength to strength in 2018 and I hope to see this positive growth continue next year.
- 02/10/18 – UniTopia Volunteer Brief & Care Package Packing
- 03/10/18 – Mawson Lakes Hungry Hump Day
- 09/10/18 – ITEE Academic Review Appeals Meeting (MLK)
- 09/10/18 – Welfare Committee Meeting
- 09/10/18 – Finance Committee Meeting
- 10/11/18 – Academic Integrity Formal Inquiry (CW)
- 10/10/18 – Mawson Lakes + Postgraduate Candidate Q&A
- 11/11/18 – Academic Integrity Formal Inquiry (CW)
- 11/10/18 – City East + International Candidate Q&A
- 12/10/18 – USASA Club Awards Night
- 16/10/18 – Mawson Lakes UniTopia
- 16/10/18 – USASA Board Meeting
- 18/10/18 – City West + President Candidate Q&A
- 22/10/18 – 26/10/18 – Campaigning USASA Elections
Coming up in November so far:
- 05/11/18 – Meeting with USASA GM Daniel Randell
- 05/11/18 – Welfare Committee Meeting
- 14/11/18 – MLK Campus Advisory Group
- 16/11/18 – Board Retreat Planning
Until next month, stay safe – look after yourself and your friends and feel free to get in contact with me with any suggestions/concerns/complaints at anytime and i’ll be more than happy to address them the best I can.