First of all, Welcome to all our new students for 2018 and welcome back to returning students.
Few things to mention;
- Pac-Crawl is returning even bigger and better in 2018! Your shirt is your ticket to a night full of drink specials, games and food on Friday April 6. Shirt sales end 18 March unless sold out prior. For those unsure about sizes I will place some samples on the USASA table in the student lounge to try on before ordering https://usasa.sa.edu.au/pubcrawl
- The USASA Board is made up of 14 elected UniSA students and is the peak decision-making committee at USASA. The student board is here to represent you, and make sure your voice is heard by the University. Contact student reps if you have ideas which could improve teaching quality, or any feedback about your uni experience. All contact details can be found on the USASA website, USASA.sa.edu.au/StudentBoard
- The USASA Student Diary and wallplanner are now available to collect from Campus Central, each diary contains 2 sticker sheets which can be used to personalise the cover and inside. Remember to follow us on Facebook (UniSA Whyalla Student Page), alternatively, you can subscribe to our email newsletter at USASA.sa.edu.au/Mail
- Super cool artwork placed in student lounge over the break, check it out.
- All the best with your studies, contact me anytime if needed firstname.lastname@example.org
Next event to place on your calendar;
UniSA Whyalla – Family Fun Beach Picnic, Saturday 24th March, 10am – 1pm.