This has been a really exciting month, as I’m getting closer to finishing work on some of the initiatives I told you about last month. I am aiming to have the recommendations of my cycling facilities audit finished by next month. This has so far involved data gathering from Facilities Management as well as benchmarking universities around the world for best practices. There are some really great ideas out there, and I’m looking forward to sharing all of this with you. I would love to get your thoughts on how you think cycling facilities can be improved. Fill in the form below to make sure your voice goes into the final report.
** REPORT CONTINUES BELOW **
I am continuing to make progress on providing more space for our clubs, and I will have more to say on this in the next month or so.
On a final note, while this report may quite short you can be assured of two things. First, next month’s report will be substantial given that I’ll release my cycling audit report and I’ll have a lot to talk about in terms of leadership after attending a couple of conferences in September. And second, even though Monamee has left the USASA Board, who has gone on to do fantastic work for the university in student engagement, be assured that your voice at City West is still being heard and represented on the Board. I will continue to advocate for positive change for our campus until my last day in this role. If at any time you want to reach out, feel free to email me here: email@example.com.
Have a great month!
Activities and Meetings in August
- 2/8 – City West Security and Facilities Management Night Walk
- 7/8 – Governance Committee Meeting
- 7/8 – USASA Board Meeting
- 23/8 – George Street Redevelopment Team Meeting
- 31/8 – Finance Committee Meeting
Next Month’s Planned Activities and Meetings
- 1/9 – Student Partnerships Framework Conference in Sydney
- 4/9 – Governance Committee Meeting
- 4/9 – USASA Board Meeting
- 5/9 – George Street Redevelopment Team Meeting
- 7/9 to 10/9 – National Student Leadership Forum in Canberra
- 14/9 – George Street Redevelopment Team Meeting
- 22/9 – Academic Board Meeting
- 28/9 – Finance Committee Meeting