- I’m not too sure whether everyone is feeling the way I am about studies, however keep forcing yourself to get through day by day, week by week, everyday write a schedule for the day, making room for study, fitness and TV 😊. Keep pushing yourself, no one is going to do it for you, you’ll get the rewards. 41 people have paid and signed up for our biggest event in years, the USASA Pac Crawl being held on the 7th April 2017 (last day before the semester break). The original idea for the crawl started at metro campuses however after a couple of enquiries Whyalla turned possibility into opportunity. For those participating, make sure you send the kids away and keep the following day free to recover. T-Shirts have been ordered and will be available on Wednesday 5th April and Thursday 6th
- Before the Pac Crawl, USASA has kindly approved Over the Edge Sports to come to Whyalla to hold a two-hour bicycle workshop for those students and their families interested in caring for their bicycles. The event will run on Thursday 30th March 2017 from 5.00 p.m. till 7.00 p.m. bring your bicycle along to get it checked out, and/or fixed pending time, (Students will have to supply own parts). Sausage sizzle and water will be available for students. To be held in the courtyard where BBQ located.
- There remains a vacant position for an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander representative for the USASA Board, if you identify as ATSI then please contact me to register your interest.
- We seem to love our biscuits here in Whyalla, three times as much as Adelaide, so we’ll have to wait for Adelaide to start catching up before getting our next shipment, for info.
- Contact me anytime firstname.lastname@example.org