Another terrific month of activities for Whyalla Students including;
- Body Combat 1 at YMCA
- Meet the Tenants BBQ at the Student Village and,
- Pt Lowly Getaway over the weekend
USASA BOARD MEETINGS
To date, I have attended every USASA board meeting in person and represented Whyalla Students. I have submitted the following agenda items;
- Trees to be planted between the University and Student Accommodation at Whyalla Campus – Funding APPROVED by USASA Board.
- Whyalla to be included for UniTopia Events, Wall Planner and Diary – APPROVED.
- Memorial seating to be installed at Whyalla and funded by USASA – DEFEATED.
- Fighting for Whyalla Students to have the same benefits as metro students.
- Body Combat 2 – Wednesday 6th April, 2016 at 6.45 p.m.
All the best with submitting your assignments over the next couple of weeks. Have a safe mid semester break and I look forward to updating you next month. Be Safe.