Welcome back to campus for 2016! Its great to see so many people filling the hallways, classrooms and spots around City East again.
This month I had the awesome task of getting involved with O Week and meeting hundreds of new students. I got to come in and talk directly to planning students about my role as a USASA Rep, as well as an admin of a club and then generally my experience as a student. Then on Friday I had the big USASA day at City East where I was slinging diaries and info on what USASA is about. It was the hard work of the USASA staff that made this day, and all the other campus days, possible. Met some really nice people and had a lot of fun as well, and that’s a good sign that the future of the UniSA is as bright as ever.
As well as that, this month I attended some committee meetings and got started on my work as convenor of the clubs committee. The committee process in an important way of the board achieving its goals and moving the organisation forward. Looking forward to letting you all know what is happening with clubs over the year, as well as what we’re doing with the constitutional reform, Women’s committee, international committee and all the related work we’re doing.
Personally I have been hitting the fringe hard working and going out every night. I hope you’re all getting out and about and enjoying the busiest and most fun time in Adelaide.
- 4/2/2016 – Clubs Committee Meeting
- 8/2/2016 – USASA Board Meeting
- 8/2/2016 – Election Regulations Committee Meeting
- 10/2/2016 – Academic Inquiry for Division of Health Sciences
- 24/2/2016 – Urban and Regional Planners USASA introduction at O Week
- 26/2/2016 – USASA City East O Week Campus Day
Other and Continuing Activity:
- Activity Report and Blog Preparation
- O Week preparation
- Clubs Committee Research and Preparation
- Art wall research and email contact
- Academic Inquiry Preparation