It been both a busy and a quiet month. With many student either studying for exams or finishing final assignments the number of students on campus has reduced. Also during this time I undertook an intensive SP7 course which is still going and lost employment due to shortage of work.
I originally was marked to attend 3 formal inquiries this month, but one had a change of time and clashed with my intensive class. The second was cancelled and the last was moved to today however I came down sick an believe it would be best to stay home and possibly see the doctor this afternoon.
- USASA Board Meeting 10/11/15.
- Academic Board Meeting 27/11/15.
- Reading meeting papers.
- Preparing Activity Report.
Next Month’s Planned Activities:
- Formal Inquiry 11/12/15/.
- Election Regulations Meeting 15/12/15.
- USASA Board Meeting 15/12/15.